Today is a slow day at work for a change. I have been quite the busy bee for the past month so it is nice to have one down day, especially on a Friday. So I'm blogging about random things on my mind because, well, that's how my mind works. Just the other day I was changing E's diaper in his room while Chris was on the computer in our office when I yelled out "What about painting the laundry room a nice shade of moss green?" Then from the other room I hear a noise that sounds like an airplane flying across the air. That was Chris imitating how my thoughts come to me - like they're just taken out of thin air. I then proceeded to explain the train of thought all the while thinking to myself, "I am so random".
Ok - so Lost is coming back on in less than a month - February 2nd. Yea! I just read an article this morning that it's POSSIBLE that Prez Obama will have the State of the Union address ON THIS SAME DAY! Has he gone completely insane!? He clearly is NOT a Lost fan and for what reason I do not know. I'll tell ya right now there will be alot of really upset Losties. I think I will be writing to the White House today! Read the article here.
I found this blog from my friend Lindsay's blog. It's called Things I Want To Punch In The Face. It's hilarious and it'll certainly brighten your day. I will warn you the blogger curses frequently but once you get past that, it is so funny. A favorite is Pajamas as Outerwear. Classic.
Where's the snow?
We have had two friends have babies this week, and another due in a month or so, so that means I'll be parked in front of the stove cooking up a storm. When we had Ethan our small group from the church brought us all kinds of goodies and meals that lasted for two weeks. We were so thankful and I want to pass that on. The last thing you want to do after you have a baby is cook. Just call me Martha! Anyone have any good recipes that can be frozen?
Also, to liven up the blog a bit I've decided to have Flashback Friday, if I can keep it up. A radio station that I listen to occasionally has this on Fridays and I am always jammin' on my way with oldies but goodies. So with that said... ENJOY! Happy Friday!
* MUSIC HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT - LOOK FOR NEXT FLASHBACK FRIDAY NEXT WEEK! *
Friday, January 8, 2010
Friday Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good news! Damon Lindelof just tweeted that Obama has decided NOT to have the SOU on the 2nd!
thanks for the update chris! that's so good to hear!
i LOVE things i want to punch in the face, don't you?? one of my favorites is old men with long fingernails. aaaaaaaaaagh!
Post a Comment