- I think we will need to invest in a naughty mat. E has been misbehaving and not listening so we need to take actions into our own hands. Any other suggestions are appreciated.
- Now it was Chris' turn to clean out his side of the closet this week and he ended up getting rid of a ton of shirts that are too big on him. I joked with him telling him all his clothes are too big because he's lost all his muscles. He didn't like that too much. ;)
- The laundry room is officially painted! I've been begging Chris if we could get rid of the ineffective wire shelf and replace it with a wall cabinet as well as paint the room. Finally now it's done! Every now and then I'll go open the door, take a look (and a whiff) and smile. Now it's on to cleaning out all the closets and repainting them. Fun!
- I forget how small a newborn baby is and how precious their life is when you hold them in your arms.
- The dates are starting to roll out for the spring/summer children's clothing consignment sales! The first one is at the end of February and I'm so excited I can barely contain myself.
- Thanks to Chris Thompson, he did inform me that he learned via Tweet that the State of the Union will NOT interfere with the Lost premiere! Yea - bring it on!
- I'm just waiting for the day that Eclipse clips start emerging.
- I find myself thinking a lot about friends I haven't talked to in a while and I miss them.
- All this talk about Avatar 3-D really makes me want to see it. Now, if I can just get a babysitter. Mine is on maternity leave. Shoot!
- Ok - so we found that having a naughty chair certainly works a lot better than just a corner. I have a feeling the chair will be getting a LOT of use.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 10:35 PM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment