I am starting the year off right! Harris Teeter started their Super Doubles (doubling coupons up to $1.99 in face value) today and I stopped by this morning on my way into work (and on my lunch break) to see what deals I could snag, and snag them I did! When I pulled into the parking lot it was a sea of mini-vans. If you don't know what that means, let me translate. It means every stay-at-home mom is in there shopping with their kids taking all the good stuff! (I thought you'd laugh at that Abbie) I knew I wouldn't get much, but I actually did pretty well. Here's a summary of what I got, spent and saved:
- 4 boxes of Electrosol dishwasher detergent - $1.96 (Thanks to the awesome $2.50 coupon from this past Sunday and a BOGO sale!)
- 2 bottles of Heinz Ketchup - 30 cents
- 4 cans of Lysol wipes - FREE (BOGO)
- 2 bottles of Arm & Hammer Detergent - $3.79
- 4 boxes of Special K breakfast bars - FREE, plus a $1.04 money maker ($5 off instantly promotion plus coupons)
- 5 bottles of Cranberry Juice -$3.78 (77 cents each - Chris LOVES it)
- And a few other good deals that aren't worth blogging about but were pretty good!
Total Spent $24.77
Total Saved $105.63 (Includes BOGO, sales and coupons)
I was so excited! Here's to a year full of blog-worthy savings. Now I can't wait for triples.

5 comments:
I went nuts at our Harris Teeter today! The chocolate special K cereal is FANTASTIC!!!
You make me so envious!! I love it when you find such amazing deals!
okay, so i'm reallllly sad that i don't live near a harris teeter. :-( but when you find deals anywhere else, be sure to post those, too!
impressive!!! i wish we had a Harris Teeter here!
I would have been there (in my mini van) if I wasn't in the hospital:) You got some great deals. Hopefully I will be couponing again really soon!!!
Post a Comment