This is all the stuff I've gotten so far at the consignment sales I've been going to! It may not look like $200 worth, but here's the break down:
- set of wooden table and two chairs
- John Deere lawnmower (which E loves)
- two Elmo books
- 14 shirts
- 2 pj sets
- 5 sweaters/pullovers
- 10 pants
- 3 jackets (from light to heavy)
- 1 pair of shoes
- 1 winter hat
- 6 pairs of white socks
- 4 sunglasses (sounds like a lot, but they came in one bag; i just liked two of them)
I feel like I've really gotten a good bit of deals so I'm very excited! The most expensive item was of course the set of table and chairs at $50, but I liked it so much I couldn't resist! I think I'm pretty much set on his fall/winter wardrobe with an exception to a couple more pairs of shoes, pj's and more books and toys. Plus, we still have clothes that still fit him and can go through into the fall! I have so much fun at these sales it's so hard to resist getting a shirt that's even $2 when he probably doesn't even need it. It's like finding a treasure in the midst of a haystack!
0 comments:
Post a Comment