- Taking a week to be with your family is one of the best things I've done in a long time.
- Playing at the beach is overrated. However, playing on the playground with your son is not.
- Being on a kayak surrounded by water, stillness and a blue sky is a cure for any ailment.
- Sitting in a hot tub with your honey staring at a starry sky is also another cure for any ailment.
- Ethan learned a lot of words this week: church, turtle, beach, Ethan, Graham, Cassidy and God.
- Ethan sat on the potty for the first time. No result though - more to blog about that in the coming days ...
- I hate getting soggy crab legs. That's never any fun.
- Giving up 40 days of TV in the evenings for fasting is going to be a struggle. Thank God for DVR! Nobody better tell me what happens on 90210 ... or Vampire Diaries ... or Dancing With The Stars ... jeez ... for the next month!
- Getting back into a routine sucks.
- I'm so ready to decorate the house with all my fall stuff! I'm also ready for the smell of apples and spices to be floating around the house ... yummmm
Monday, September 14, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 2:21 PM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment