Yep - I finally took the plunge. Ever since E was one year, I've been doing the trimming here at home. Well lately I don't feel like I've been doing a good job. It's just been plain ol' shaggy. So, I took him to a special children's barber shop in Charlotte called Doolittle's. They even gave us a Baby's First Haircut card with his picture and some hair clippings in a bag. It was so much fun!
BEFORE
They had really cool cars to sit in. Ethan got the "po-po" (as he calls it) car.
He did NOT want the cover on him. He kept saying OFF OFF, so we just decided to take it off and deal with the hair later.
They also had Horton Hears a Who on the TV. SO SMART! If only they had Curious George!
He really was a good boy through the entire FIVE minutes.
Checking himself in the mirror - I don't think he's liking what he sees!
AFTER: Ta-da!

0 comments:
Post a Comment