- Finding time in our busy day to spend with God, although we know we should, is honestly hard to do.
- Keep new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, and the other gold.
- I am close to complete with Ethan's fall and winter wardrobe thanks to consignment shopping! Now all I am in the quest for is another pair of tennis shoes.
- Where is the fall weather when you want it!?! I'm tired of the 85 degree weather.
- Nothing will get a fire under your butt to exercise like a picture taken of you at an angle you don't see in the mirror. Eek.
- I have officially pre-ordered tickets to see the Midnight Premiere of New Moon! I have 2 extras if anyone is interested ... warning - it's going to be a crazy & fun girl's night!
- Why can't I find a size 18-24 month monkey costume for Halloween, but there seem to be a million 2T?
- I wouldn't become less interested in football if the Panthers would start playing better!
- I have the cutest mug in the shape of a pumpkin from Starbucks! Now, I just need three more to complete a set.
- I'm itching to get up to the mountains to see the beauty ... and some cooler weather!
Monday, September 21, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 1:52 PM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment