Only three months until our little man is 2 years old! I know I say it every month, but WOW! Here's a few things going on in his little world:
- If you ask him what his name is, he'll tell you. And if you ask him what his last name is, he'll tell you his first name. You just have to prompt him in saying "Cassidy", and THEN he'll say it!
- We've been working on spelling his name. When we ask him to spell it he usually spits out E - T, but then gets stuck on the H, A and N. Great start!
- He's still a ping pong ball - just busy discovering the world every single day.
- He now says "I see ... (insert word here)" to mostly everything.
- George, his stuffed monkey, is his sidekick. He asks for him all the time, especially before night night.
- He's picking up more signs, like red, blue, and bored.
- He can recognize certain colors like blue and red.
- He can count to two! Yipee! Ha, we count to three a lot but he hasn't gotten there quite yet.
- He's such a flirt! He loves older girls especially so look out all you girls 21 months or older!
- I have a feeling potty training is way in the distance for us. He asked to sit on the potty once and he actually pushed, like he knew what he was supposed to be doing. Ever since then, he does NOT want to sit on the potty. He still doesnt' tell us when he poops, so I guess we've got a ways to go. Thats ok though, but, God grant me the patience!
- Ear infections have stayed away, thank God!
- We THINK he's getting new teeth, possibly molars. If he'd only let us see in his mouth without biting our fingers off...

0 comments:
Post a Comment