Monday, September 28, 2009

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. I'm not so sure about this new show Vampire Diaries. I though for sure I'd love it as much as I love Twilight, but it's totally different. These vampires are actually scary. I'm actually covering my eyes, a lot. Not like our beloved Edward who sparkles in the sunlight. I'll give it a couple more weeks then maybe I can make space in the DVR for another show.
  2. I'm still so sad that George O'Malley died. The show will never be the same.
  3. FINALLY - the fall weather made it's presence known this past weekend. I LOVE IT! Bring on the sweaters!
  4. I heart Autumn Leaves by Yankee Candle, especially when you get a BOGO coupon!
  5. One more week until Chris and I get to have some time together up in the mountains! This trip was a birthday present I gave to him. It's a photography workshop for the entire weekend. I'm just tagging along to experience the fall splendor, read a book (New Moon, again) and unwind. Ethan will be having some QT with Nana and Pa and I'm SURE he will have a blast!
  6. A good friend once said - "Life is too short to have bad coffee". I totally agree. So, I indulged and bought two bags of my favorite Starbucks coffee this week.
  7. I REALLY like Glee - it's a feel good show, especially if you like the singing and dancing thing. It's so cute! Did anyone catch the entire football team doing the "Single Ladies" dance by Beyonce? Hilarious! Also, we really like the new FlashForward. Great show!
  8. Peyton is TWO years old! Where does the time go?
  9. Poor Chris cannot catch a break. He's been sick for a week now and we think he's caught ANOTHER bug. Bless his heart.
  10. Benjamin Patrick Huntington is a beautiful baby!

2 comments:

Jason, Julie, Ian, and Ivy said...

We love Flashforward too!!

lindsay said...

hey girl--if you like starbucks bagged coffee, i got some this week at walgreen's for $2.29 (reg. $9.29) a BAG! you might want to check it out and load up. i bought all 4 bags that were left at our walgreens and keep it in the freezer.....
HAVE FUN IN THE MOUNTAINS! :-)