I haven't had much to blog about lately but there sure is a lot going on in our house and in my always-busy brain! I should probably save these for my 10 Things I Learned This Week, but I just wanted to blog.
- This week Ethan surprised us with a new word - trash. After his breakfast I was cleaning up in the kitchen when he came up to me holding the empty oatmeal packet and said "twash". Both Chris and I looked at each other in amazement and opened the pantry door for him. He went in and tried to open the trash can. Wow! What they learn from watching us everyday! So now, I let him throw the trash away.
- To add MORE to my addiction to the Twilight Saga, Summit (production company) has officially decided to make the fourth book, Breaking Dawn, into a movie! Yea! The movies just keep coming and I for one, among many others, am VERY excited!
- Chris had his yearly review yesterday and had AWESOME reviews. Go Chris! He works so hard at Microsoft and even though I HATE when he has to work late some days, his hard work has paid off. A bonus will be coming our way very soon! Can we say yea for Christmas presents to give this year? God is so good!
- Ethan has his ENT visit tomorrow so wish us luck. He's been great the past week so I think we should be in the clear for tubes ... for now. With the cold season coming up, I am so sure the ear infection is going to show back up.
- I think fall is starting to peek it's little head out! I was driving around Charlotte this morning to go to a couple job sites and leaves were falling off the trees already. I AM SOOOOO EXCITED AND READY FOR FALL! It's my favorite season of all and I just cannot wait! So keep it coming leaves. Keep falling off!
- Funny People with Adam Sandler is a BAD movie, so if you're interested in seeing it, don't. It was vulgar, filthy, and NOT funny. They should have named the movie Not So Funny People. It was 2 1/2 hours long, and it was 2 1/2 hours TOO long. I might have giggled three times.

0 comments:
Post a Comment