- Some things never change, as much as you hope they would.
- Ethan now calls every dog Abbey no matter what the size, color or breed.
- Ethan is obsessed with Elmo. Long gone are the days of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I treated him to an Elmo book, faucet cover and bath towel. He LOVES seeing Elmo in the bathtub every night!
- As sad as it sounds, I love Miley Cyrus' new song, Party in the USA. It's catchy and get stuck in your head!
- It costs the same amount of money to take a week's vacation in a beach house, including food and entertainment, as it does for a weekend in New York City, not including food and entertainment. Jeez.
- Spending Saturday morning with your best friend at a Scrapbook Convention with a cup of Starbucks coffee in hand is the start to a great weekend! Don't make fun.
- We tried a new church this weekend and really liked it. We've been at a lull for way too long since we decided to try a new church for many reasons. We're looking forward to going back next week. (As a plus, they had Starbucks coffee in the lobby!)
- Three tantrums in one day is three too many. Did I mention E is obsessed with Elmo? Darn that fuzzy red monster!
- A weekend staying home with the family is wonderful and highly recommended. We had pizza night on Friday, had a picnic at the WU lake on Saturday and just relaxed on Sunday. It was awesome!
- Carolina Panthers football officially starts tonight!!!! Go Cats!
Monday, August 17, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 10:00 AM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ohhhhh I remember the days of Cam's Elmo obsession. Sniff, sniff. I kinda miss that little furry guy.
we don't have sbux in our lobby but we'd love for you guys to come visit first baptist church! services are at 9:15, 10:30, and 11:55.
Post a Comment