Sunday, August 23, 2009

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. I hate keeping a secret!
  2. I heart my KWH girls! It's been too long since I've seen them and we had a chance to catch up this weekend. It was just fabulous!
  3. If I were to count how many times I've watched the latest New Moon trailer, I would run out of fingers.
  4. Feeling left out is a crappy feeling.
  5. "All the leaves are brown - and the sky is gray" ... this song has been stuck in my head this week as I've started to see a few leaves starting to fall off the trees. Ohhhhh the anticipation is too much!
  6. I really like the Zac Brown Band album. It's so country, and I love it.
  7. I am open to wearing a Team Edward t-shirt to the midnight premiere of New Moon come November 20th. (Did I just admit that?) Any girls up for getting all giddy and act like teenagers? Oh hush - you know it would be fun!
  8. Consignment sale season is just around the corner and I for one am SUPER excited! I could just pee my pants.
  9. I find it hilarious that people on Facebook feel like they have to spell out their entire schedule for the day and who they are doing it with and where they are going, etc. I mean really - why do we really need to know EVERYTHING that you are doing?
  10. I forgot just how much I love praise songs!

1 comments:

The Burleys said...

Yay for KWH reunions! I had a blast this weekend, too! It was so good to spend time catching up with everyone! Love you!