Enjoy this Friday Flashback while you read!
* STAY TUNED FOR NEXT WEEK'S EDITION OF FLASHBACK FRIDAY *
Four words - pants on the ground. If you were like the other thousands of people that caught the first round of American Idol auditions, you also fell in love with 63-year-old General Larry Platt of the song "Pants on the Ground". He had me cracking up and I just had to hear this song over and over again. It's so catchy! It's so hard to believe that since Wednesday there have been several remixes created of his song. Who'd thunk it?! Click here for all the remixes and below is his orignal audition.
* STAY TUNED FOR NEXT WEEK'S EDITION OF FLASHBACK FRIDAY *
Four words - pants on the ground. If you were like the other thousands of people that caught the first round of American Idol auditions, you also fell in love with 63-year-old General Larry Platt of the song "Pants on the Ground". He had me cracking up and I just had to hear this song over and over again. It's so catchy! It's so hard to believe that since Wednesday there have been several remixes created of his song. Who'd thunk it?! Click here for all the remixes and below is his orignal audition.

1 comments:
THANK YOU Amanda for sharing this. I had heard about it and read about it on Facebook, so I was so glad to finally see it for myself tonight. I think we need to play this at my school for our middle school boys who wear their "Pants on the Ground!"
Post a Comment