Monday, December 28, 2009

10 Things I Learned This Week

I guess I should title this 10 Things I Learned This Month since I've missed the past three weeks. Obviously with the holidays, things have been nuts around here. As much as I love this season, I'm breathing a sigh of relief that it's over. So with that said, here we go:

  1. As much as I don't believe in making New Year's resolutions, this coming year I have a lot of resolutions I need to make. That will have to be for another blog though! :)
  2. 2010 is going to be a great year! We have a lot planned as a family, all God willing of course!
  3. If you are not folding your hands together and bowing your head during grace, Ethan will call you out! Paw Paw and Liv - you better watch out!
  4. For a first time in a long time, I can honestly say we have absolutely no plans for the first three months of the year, besides the occasional birthdays of friends and families. That is quite a feat for our family, but I'm sure it won't last long!
  5. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Nuff said.
  6. I have been craving scallops lately - ummmm. Maybe a trip to the beach is in our near future!
  7. The latest book I have been reading and haven't been able to put down is Wicked. The Broadway show is coming to the area in May and I'm just getting geared up. I can't wait!
  8. I need to brush up on my Q words for Scrabble. I always get stuck with the stupid Q and can never think of any words!
  9. After seeing two people laid off at work in the past two weeks, I am ever more thankful and blessed to still have a job.
  10. It means so much to me for my friends to wish me Happy Birthday, but even more so, to wish Ethan a Happy Birthday. Thank you!

1 comments:

lindsay said...

oh, oh! you are going to LOVE wicked. it's hands-down my fave. we've seen it 5 times! (yep, that good.) you'll see exactly why my blog is named what it's named.