I really can hardly contain myself! I am so over the moon, no pun intended, excited about seeing New Moon tomorrow night! The plan is eight of us girls are getting together for a late night bite at Steak and Shake (yummm) then heading over to get in line. I've gotta keep moving and maybe even grab a cup o' joe to keep myself awake. When I picked up my tickets this afternoon the manager told me to definitely get in line no later than 10, and maybe even earlier. New Moon has ALREADY surpassed advanced ticket sales for midnight showings for Star Wars and Harry Potter. It's the #1 of all time! How insane is that!? I am so excited to be a part of that and I cannot wait. I'm not so sure I'll be able to sleep tonight and I'm sure I'll be a zombie on Friday seeing that I'll be getting about 4 hours of sleep, but it's so worth it! I feel like a teenager again! Look forward to a posting this weekend of pictures of the fun times!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
A New Moon has FINALLY Risen!
Posted by The Cassidys at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Amanda, I hope you are okay! I have been checking all weekend for your movie review. Hope you had a great time and can't wait to hear your thoughts!
Post a Comment