- We've "unofficially" started potty training. It's a very exciting, but exhausting, time in our house. We're going commando!
- Potty training a child bears a strong resemblance to potty training a puppy - chasing after them when they start to go, cleaning up after them and praising and giving of treats when they go. And no (ahem Brian P. - I know you're reading this), that does not include making your child wait by the back door and cry so they can go outside to potty! Real funny!
- I guess it's a good thing that your child poops, not on the potty but on the floor next to it, then comes to tell you "I poop!"
- Seeing that #1 - 3 is all about potty training, it seems that potty training is all I talk about these days. At least it gives my friends and family a break from me constantly talking about Twilight right? ha:)
- I am officially a dork. I bought a $10 T-shirt from Wal-Mart that says Vampire Girl. Did I actually just admit that? The only places I'm going to admit to wearing it to is the midnight premiere of N.M. and to bed.
- When you think someone has it all put together, they don't.
- So much can happen in one year and it will blow your mind just how much.
- Thank goodness I'm a glass half-full kinda person.
- When did life get hard? Why can't we go back to just worrying about what we were going to wear the next day or if that boy likes you. I sure miss those days.
- I wouldn't trade what I've been through in life for anything. It's made me who I am today.
Friday, November 13, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 10:11 AM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
We are in this place in ouir lives for a reason! A time and a place.. and it is all about the journey and not the destination...
Love you friend!
Post a Comment