- My body does not recover as quickly at ALMOST 30 as it did at 21.
- Sleep is so precious, especially when you only get two hours of it.
- Thanksgiving is my most favorite holiday - spending time with family and eating, a lot. Yummm I can already smell the turkey and pumpkin pie.
- Speaking of the holidays, why do they stress me out so?
- I'm so ready to see New Moon again, and again, and again! Anyone up for going?
- 2012 is also another good movie. Chris and I had a date night (yea!) last week and we really enjoyed it. Kinda scary though since it's about the end of the world.
- Potty training is hard work. I know he's learning every day, but sometimes I don't think he is getting it at all.
- Someone stealing your wallet is not fun. However, someone finding it (with no cash in it - figures) makes up for it.
- I'm in the market for a really cool scarf and glove set for our trip to NYC - any ideas?
- I'm going to be 30 in 10 days. argh
Monday, November 23, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 11:44 AM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment