Wednesday, November 4, 2009

K!

I've been meaning to write about this very cute incident since Sunday night but I've been slammed at work (yea - the market may be turning around) so I haven't had a bit of time. Now I'm sitting down at the computer to relax for a bit. It's a short story so don't expect a lot ...

Sunday afternoon we headed up to Toys R Us for a bit of early Christmas shopping. Afterwards we were right across from the mall so we decided to go there for dinner. In conversation with Chris, I asked if he wanted to go to Barnes and Nobles, but I said the bookstore. That must have rung a bell in Ethan's head because as I was carrying him he literally took both of his cubby little hands and put them on both sides of my face, looked me in the eyes and said "Choo choo mama? K!". I just laughed! I thought it was hilarious because that is EXACTLY what I do to him when he won't listen to me. I slow him down by putting my hands on his face, look him in the eye and ask him a question with "OK" on the end. Wow how they learn fast!

0 comments: