- I'm usually not a huge hip hop fan but Jay-Z has a new song out called Empire State of Mind. I just like it because it talks about NYC.
- Halloween is much more fun when you have a child.
- I finally started a new book and I like it. Has anyone read Outlander?
- It's November. Where did October go?
- Christmas shopping is not supposed to be so stressful quite yet! So why am I stressed?
- I am a freak. I cannot stop talking about how excited I am about New Moon and people are starting to give me really weird looks now. (17 MORE DAYS!!!)
- I found a way for E to eat his veggies! It's called Hobo Stew and it is awesome! It's a mix of potatoes, corn, green beans, tomatoes, carrots and ground beef with a pack each of onion soup mix, ranch dressing mix and brown gravy mix. Try it on your non-vegetable eating toddler today!
- Which reminds me - I have been making soups like crazy! My next one is Taco Soup. Yummm!
- Apparently the new place for teenagers to go and make out is the playground. This is new to me.
- I am so excited to have a girls night while Chris visits a friend. The Proposal and a bowl of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream ... here I come!
Monday, November 2, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 7:52 PM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment