Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Happy Belated Halloween all! We had a eventful Halloween and make the most of it since it was so HUMID outside! What kinda Halloween is that!?! Anyways, we went to a small fall festival, trick-or-treated for about umm 30 minutes, then topped off the evening with a late dinner at Chick-fil-a - all with our friends the Ledfords! I must say though - Ethan looked VERY cute in his monkey outfit. Like I said, we had to get a quick picture with the costume on and then we stripped him down. He was sweating and it was just too much! Maybe next year it'll be cooler!

E making monkey noises
Two peas in a pod - or in a monkey suit shall I say
Run monkey run!
Enjoying his Halloween candy at the end of the night

2 comments:

Brian Painter said...

Man, that's one awesome monkey outfit!! Puts all the costumes that I wore growing up to shame. These pictures are great!

Abbie Byers said...

How cute!! I love the banana in his pocket!!!