Tuesday, July 14, 2009

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. God is so good. The phrase, "God giveth and taketh away" is so true, but when he gives back ten-fold it's amazing. Check this out to know exactly what I mean.
  2. Michael Jackson's Memorial was way too long. I mean almost 3 hours! Jeez.
  3. Ethan is now starting to say NO, very clearly. On one side, it's kinda nice because he lets me know if you wants something or not. On the other side, before you know it, he will be talking back. Yikes!
  4. E now has the cutest pair of off-brand CVS Crocs, and I only spent $6.40 on them!
  5. When it rains, it pours! E has had an ear infection since last week and the antibiotics he's on is just tearing his stomach up. Poor buddy - he's had no appetite, been really cranky, and had very bad diarrhea, so therefore very bad diaper rash. I just feel so bad for him and I hope he gets better soon.
  6. Happy Anniversary to Nana and Pa! They've been married a wonderful 33 years!
  7. Packing sucks. It's different when you're just packing for the weekend away to the grandparents. You're kinda on autopilot and you just know the basics. But packing for the beach is an entirely different animal.
  8. I'm obsessed with home made salsa. I'm typically not a Mexican food kinda girl, but ever since I made this salsa, I've been eating it like it's going out of style!
  9. I hate putting Abbey in the kennel. It's like jail for doggies.
  10. Adios! We are off to the beach in tonight so I'll be signing off until our return. Stay tuned for LOTS of pictures! Maybe even a cute naked baby butt on the beach! Hee hee. :)

3 comments:

Abbie Byers said...

Hope you have fun!!

Keith, Kristin, Ava Grace, and Will said...

Hey Amanda, I saw where you said you hate to kennel your dog. I'm not sure if you still live in the RH area, but if so, there's a place called Camp K9 Resort between RH and York. We take our dogs there, and they LOVE it! They are able to run free and play with other dogs. I hope you're doing well and enjoy the beach!

Kristin (Boyce)

Keith, Kristin, Ava Grace, and Will said...

Hey Amanda, I saw your comment about leaving your dog. I don't know if you still live in the RH area, but there's a place called Camp K9 Resort between RH and York. My dogs LOVE to go there, and they're allowed to run free with other dogs. Just FYI... I hope you enjoy your trip!

Kristin (Boyce)