- Being a parent is the most humbling experience I have ever had. It also is the hardest, most tiring, most rewarding job I have ever had.
- Communication is key in every relationship.
- Ethan NEVER stops moving and NEVER stops getting into every little thing he can!
- It's amazing the difference between boys and girls. All the stereotypes are correct.
- Long gone are the days of lounging on the beach. Now it's all about making sure your child is having a good time or if they have enough sunscreen on or if that piece of sand on their face is going to get in their eye or that they don't step on a broken seashell.
- Ethan likes to lick seashells. It's pretty funny.
- I'm baffled by how Ethan won't drink milk while we're traveling, even when we ask him to a million trillion times. The minute we get back home he's drinking it on his own and on cue. Go figure. He's trying to make his mom and dad look bad I guess.
- What is that extra roll that is lapping over my pants? Oh - it's the constant snacking during vacation that is catching up with me.
- Uploading pictures to the blog and Snapfish at the same time will make the computer go nuts and crash.
- Not doing your hair and putting on make up is so liberating. I didn't even turn on the hairdryer once.
- Gotta add this one - it's so good to sleep in your own bed.
Monday, July 20, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 10:52 AM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment