Hallelujah! God is so good, even through heartache and hard times. The tears that I am crying are not sad tears, but happy tears. I'm going to share this story without permission from our friends just because I think they are rejoicing and would want us, and everyone else, to do the same. They also need all the prayers they can get.
A little more than a year ago, our friends Peter and Leanne had a little baby girl, Caroline. Three days later she went on to be with God in heaven. There were multiple complications with this sweet baby girl and it was simply just her time to go. Just way too soon. They were heartbroken as you could imagine as were all their friends and family. In the past year they have really struggled with a lot of different issues regarding the loss of their daughter, including fertility. They wanted so very badly to become parents and so they decided to look into the adoption process. They started the journey in March and just yesterday they got a call that a baby boy needed from Utah needed a home. As of the latest news, if all goes according to plan, by 11 AM Central time, they will officially be parents! We can't wait to meet the bundle of joy!
You can read about their adventure on their blog here. Please pray for our friends and this new awesome adventure that they are about to begin. Pray for the health of this sweet baby boy and that they will be the very best parents I know they can be. I know they have all the love in their hearts and are just can't wait to get him home to start their new lives together.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Answered Prayers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
what a blessing! so happy for them. thanks for the update.
I am so excited about your friends! I can't wait to hear more! The link isn't working tonight, so I will have to check back later. I know exactly the emotional roller coaster they are going through during these first few days! It gives me chills to think of how amazing our Lord is and how he puts our children in our lives!
I have chills, Amanda. What a bittersweet journey they are on. It sounds like they will be fantastic parents!
Hope you are doing well!
Allison
Post a Comment