Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Half Birthday

Our little man is officially a year and a half old. Jeez - really, where did the time go? Here is what's going on in his world:
  • LOVES to look at firetrucks and say it over and over and over again. He will just walk around the house and say firetruck for the heck of it. While driving home yesterday after picking him up from school, I actually saw him mouthing firetruck but the words weren't coming out of his mouth. He's a nut.
  • He is mimicking everything we do and say. Just the other day I was chewing, more like smacking, my gum and I looked at him and he was copying me! It was hilarious!
  • He really knows his animal noises and will make them when you either say the animal or if he sees it in a book. He can make noises for a duck, cow, horse, dog, cat, bird and a rooster.
  • Really loves looking at books and pointing out what he knows
  • Will not let you feed him with utensils anymore - he wants to do it himself!
  • Pretty much off the paci except for a few times here and there
  • So much more ...
He has his check up tomorrow so I'll be able to give stats on his weight and height.

0 comments: