It's DAY QUATRO for our living with less. Here's how we did:
NO MORE EATING OUT / EATING LEFTOVERS: Tuesday I pulled some pork tenderloin out of the freezer from when I bought it on sale a couple of weeks ago. After it had been thawed out, we slow cooked it in the crock pot and then chopped it up and made BBQ pulled pork! It was delish! We also had some fries and corn on the cob! Yum! Plus, we have some left over for Chris to eat at lunch tomorrow.
BOTTLED WATER HABIT: Again, not really a big dealio.
NO MORE DISPOSABLE PLATES, CUPS, NAPKINS, ETC: Did good! No paper plates, paper towels, or cups!
ENTERTAINMENT: We watched a movie last night, so we're just relaxing and doing our own thing tonight. I may scrap and catch the last 10 minutes of SYTYCD (so you think you can dance) to see who is eliminated.
THERMOSTAT: Set at 74 - no prob Bob!
GIVING THE OL' WASHING MACHINE A BREAK: No clothes to be washed today.
TURNING OFF LIGHTS/FANS WHEN NOT IN THE ROOM: Doing well!
TURNING OFF APPLIANCES, COMPUTER, ETC WHEN NOT IN USE: Doing well! I actually shut the computer down before bed!
SHORT SHOWERS: Doing well!
NO SHOPPING, EXCEPT FOR FOOD: I did buy some swim diapers today because the deal was too good to pass up, but other than that, that's it!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
DAY FOUR: Learning to Live with Less
Posted by The Cassidys at 7:44 PM
Labels: living with less
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment