It's DAY DOS for our living with less. Here's how we did:
NO MORE EATING OUT / EATING LEFTOVERS: I cooked tonight - baked chicken with carrots and zucchini and wild rice. AND yummy peaches from Fort Mill! YUM!
BOTTLED WATER HABIT: Again, not really a big dealio.
NO MORE DISPOSABLE PLATES, CUPS, NAPKINS, ETC: Did good! No paper plates, paper towels, or cups!
ENTERTAINMENT: I'm a bit worn out today so we'll probably take it easy and watch a little bit of TV - one hour tops, I promise! I'm also going to go through all my coupons for my shopping tomorrow! Yea!
THERMOSTAT: Set at 74 - no prob Bob!
GIVING THE OL' WASHING MACHINE A BREAK: I HAD to wash my underoos (well just my bra) today and I consider those dirty. I am air drying them though!
TURNING OFF LIGHTS/FANS WHEN NOT IN THE ROOM: We're doing pretty good. A few lights were on last night when we weren't using them, but we soon remembered and I turned them off.
TURNING OFF APPLIANCES, COMPUTER, ETC WHEN NOT IN USE: Chris forgot to shut the computer down last night - shame on him! :)
SHORT SHOWERS: Doing pretty good. Although because I walk in the evenings and go to the gym on Tuesday and Thursday, I often take two showers a day. I just have to - no sacrificing that here!
NO SHOPPING, EXCEPT FOR FOOD: The true test is tomorrow with my sales I'm hitting. So far, my list only consists of food items, so I think I'll be ok. Chris and I were talking about this line item and it should be limited to things you REALLY need if you have to buy those. I mean, you can't just pass up buying TP if it's really needed! Ya' know what I mean?

0 comments:
Post a Comment