- I'm not as young as I once was and I definitely can't stay as late as I once could.
- Michael Jackson died ... wow.
- I'm so proud of my hubby for scoring plants at a cheap price, I could cry. He's learning well!
- I'm hoping this tantrum phase is short-lived. What happened to my sweet baby boy?
- Only two 1/2 more weeks until vacation!!!
- I miss my family.
- I am looking forward our plans for the 4th of July. Swimming, grilling out, sparklers and lots of ice cream eating are on the agenda.
- Age is just a number ... right?
- Exercising does wonders for your mind and energy level. I'm back in the gym twice a week for a month now and I feel great! I've been lazy and some days I have to give myself a mental pep talk to get motivated to go.
- Self-tanners are wonderful ... if applied correctly.
Monday, June 29, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 10:00 AM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment