Monday, June 29, 2009

Carrie's 30th Birthday Par-tay

My girl Carrie turned the BIG 3-0 last week! Wow it seems like just the other day we were young 19 year-olds hanging out in the interior design studio ... all the time! Carrie has always been such a faithful, fun, and wonderful friend and it was an honor to be there to celebrate with her! She looked beautifully sassy as I like to call it doing what Carrie does best - match her decor! Check out the cake picture! Hilarious! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! I love you!

The girls

She is always matching
The fabulous cake by The Cakeman! AWESOME!

Doing what we do best - being silly


The signature drink complete with a boa

3 comments:

The Burleys said...

Looks like y'all had so much fun! I love all the great smiles. That cake is fabulous!

EJ & Roo said...

i love the cakeman!! looks like you guys had a blast!!!

Runner Carolyn said...

You forgot the caption for your silly pose.hehe. What a fun time!