- I know God has a perfect plan, but does it really have to be so ironic sometime?
- A really good song can really make an impact on you and make you cry all the way home after you listen to it 3 times in a row.
- In reference to #3 - I'm PMSing. That would explain in huh?
- In reference to #3, it sucks to be a woman sometimes, but in others, it's so gratifying.
- I FINALLY got my lazy butt back in the gym. After being in a bathing suit this past weekend, it's motivated me to get back into gear.
- My muscles were mad at me and they let me know it every time I try to even move.
- Have a back up plan with actual dollar bills if the newspaper dispenser is out of newspapers. I bought three newspapers in dimes and nickels from the gas station and the cashier was NOT happy with me.
- The Shack is a deep book that I'm finding myself re-reading and re-reading at each chapter.
- I'm still developing and deepening my relationship with God each and every day.
- It just melts my heart when we sit down to eat dinner and Ethan puts his cute little chubby hands together as a reminder for us to say grace before we eat.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 8:10 PM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment