- Ethan has to be the cutest thing on the planet - but I am biased. It seems like everyday he picks up new gestures, words, signs or quirks. I love love love watching him grow!
- It annoys me when you have a sunburn and people point it out, like you didn't know. Ummm - I was just wondering what that burning, red, uncomfortable feeling was on my skin. Thanks for clearing that up for me!
- Getting messy with crab legs is one of life's pure delights!
- Escaping to a day on the beach is just what the doctor ordered.
- Good books are hard to find.
- My moms seems to think I am picky, but I disagree. I just think I get picker and picker the older I get.
- My sister says my shorter hair makes me sassy, but I disagree. I just think the sass has been in hibernation and it emerges the older I get.
- My sister also says she can't wait for my hair to grow out (ya know, so I'm not sassy anymore), but she'll be waiting quite a while!
- I just hate it when I buy something in the store and leave my durn bag at the register,and I don't discover that I've left it until I get home! Duho!
- Being away from your child and husband for a mere two days makes you appreciate, miss and love them even more.
Monday, June 1, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 1:50 PM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment