Here it is finally - the moment we've all be waiting for (well, maybe just me, and a few select other million girls)! It aired last night on the MTV Awards and we had to sit through the vile and disgusting comments made by just about everyone it seems like, but it was worth the wait. If you haven't seen it - check it out! It's pretty awesome for just being put together when they aren't even finished filming. I felt like such a teeny-bopper yelling and clapping when it came on. Just ask Chris - even he was embarrassed! :) If you're a big fan like I am, you'll want to watch it over and over and over. November can't get here fast enough!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I keep watching over and over too! I was like Jacob...wow...I CANNOT wait until NOVEMBER!!! We should all get together and go watch it on opening night!!
Oh, it's going to be AWESOME!!!!
Can I just say that this does look good, but when the cast went on stage on the MTV awards, the girl who plays Bella looked completely wasted or stoned? I didn't appreciate that much, considering all the kids that are freakin obsessed with her and her character.
apparently there is buzz about that but i think that's just how she acts. i think she's just strange and quirky!
Post a Comment