Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our New Pergola!!!

Take a look at what we came home to today! It's been a long time coming and a lot of money saved, but we finally got our dream pergola over the upper existing deck. The entire project as a whole is still a work in progress, but the deck is officially completed. We hope to get some landscaping done this weekend and then maybe hold off on the rest of the Cassidy Oasis until a later date. We can't wait to have some friends over to BBQ!




7 comments:

ram42oly said...

WOW!!!!!.....Very excellent job.....I am really very proud of your beloved pergola what you need to relax yourselves.....Can't wait to see it....Love You both....Daddy

lindsay said...

looks AMAZING!!! good job, you guys!! love it!

Abbie Byers said...

I have had so much trouble with my coupons at target that I have decided not to go back for a while.

Abbie Byers said...

love the pergola!!!

EJ & Roo said...

looks great!!!

Jason, Julie, Ian, and Ivy said...

Great job on the deck! Looks like my kind of place to chill out and relax after work and on the weekends. I can't wait to come see it!

Eversole Crew said...

That is awesome! The perfect place for the summer luau! I can't wait to see it!