- It is so nice to have a four day weekend. Ethan was home Friday from day care for a Teacher Workday so I had an additional "day off". But now I have to catch up on rest from having those days off. How does it work that way???
- E is now 17 months old! One more month and he'll be a year and a half. That has completely just flown by me in a flash. He just picked up on some very cute things lately: signing and saying Mickey Mouse (it's sounds like "Mic Mou"), signing ice cream (while he's licking - it's SO cute), plane, choo-choo, and a few others that I can't think of right now. He also is really mimicking us quite a bit more so I know he's really watching and listening.
- Digging for and planting bushes is hard work like nothing else. We planted some bushes and flowers when we first moved in 5 years ago, but this was quite different. Refer to my expression in the pictures in the next blog. It explains everything! :)
- If Ethan had his choice in the matter, he would eat strawberries until he actually turned into one. The boy LOVES, and I'm not exaggerating, strawberries!
- Our car just mysteriously seems to drift off Exit 90 on I-85. That happens to be the exit for the Gaffney Prime Outlets. :)
- Harris Teeter has triple coupons starting tomorrow! That makes me so happy!
- So You Think You Can Dance is BACK!! Yipee! I would never tell anyone, hee hee, but Chris loves this show, and so do I. Last year was awesome so I'm really looking forward to this year's season. I even like it better than DWTS!
- I'm really looking forward to attending at least one Pops In the Park this June. Every Sunday in June the Charlotte Symphony puts on a show at the South Park Mall amphitheatre. It's so relaxing and allows us to escape from the week for just an hour or two.
- E graduated up to the toddler class today. It was exciting, but strange, to drop him off in a different room with different teachers, but I know he'll do just fine. Of course, he immediately ran over to the new toys and his partner in crime Emmanuel (cutest little black baby you've EVER seen). I just wish he could tell me all the stories of his new adventures!
- I am looking forward to having a mother / daughter weekend in Charleston. I'm looking forward to sleeping in just a tad bit more as well!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 9:29 AM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know its a mother daughter weekend in Charleston- but I would love to see you even if only to have one coke with you!!!! Let me know if you think you can swing it... or I can play tour guide for a little while... Was wondering when you were going to post something new! So glad all is going so great for you guys! LOVE YA!
So funny about Exit 90!! It must be kinda like the Bermuda Triangle because my car used to do the EXACT same thing everytime I came home to Greenville from Rock Hill! I still have trouble not stopping when I pass by!
Post a Comment