It was an absolutely wonderful day! It started with Ethan and Chris giving me a present - a book, My Sister's Keeper, and a set of beautiful rocking chairs! I have been bugging Chris about getting rocking chairs for months now, and I finally got them! Yea! They're so beautiful and I got the chance to enjoy them this evening. Then we had the family - my mom and dad, Chris' mom and dad and two grandmothers, Chris' brother Frankie and Liv and Tim - over for a Mother's Day lunch from Chris and I. We had a scrumptious lunch of ham and chicken, mac and cheese, honey glazed carrots, roasted veggies, rolls and of course lots of dessert! Everyone hung out for a while after lunch was over and we took a lot of pictures. It was a great day and now I am beat! It was so nice to have both families, and both sets of mothers, here to celebrate this wonderful day. I am so thankful for my mom and all she has done for me other the years!
PS - I totally need a tan after looking at these pictures! Yikes!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
love the rocking chairs!! happy belated mothers day to you!!
Sweet pictures! You all look great!
Love the rocking chairs! Mind if I ask where you got them?
Post a Comment