Saturday my mom came down to watch Ethan for us while we were able to work on the deck. Well, his latest fascination has been with caterpillars and so my mom caught some cute pictures of E playing with them. He discovered them for the first time last week when the weather was nice and we went out to play. I picked one up, on a stick of course, and showed it to him. He just laughed and giggled like it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. It moved from the stick onto his arm and he liked that even more. For the next half hour, he would run over to one crawling on the side of the house and pick it up. I had to tell him to be careful so he didn't squeeze it to death and kill it, and wouldn't ya know, he did. I screamed bloody murder because I am NOT a bug fan and it just creeps me out! Go figure - I have a boy and this will be quite a challenge to me. He already likes bugs. He squished it in between his fingers and green guts came oozing out all over his hands. He just laughed while I winced! Ewww - just thinking about it grosses me out! I've got the willies! Anyways, here's some pictures from this past weekend:
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Playing with Caterpillars
Posted by The Cassidys at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
haha...that's hilarious! I have a bug phobia as well. Ian was fascinated with the catapillars Easter Sunday. I guess, as mom's of boys, we're going to have to get used to bugs and bug guts!
Post a Comment