Tuesday, April 21, 2009

10 Things I Learned This Week


  1. It IS possible to read 4 books in 10 days working full-time, being married and having a child to look after. BTW - Becca if you're reading this, email me! I'm dying to talk Twilight with you!
  2. Jean Bean is getting married in 5 days! I'm so excited for her!
  3. I'm seeing the vision of our backyard oasis, as I'd like to think it's going to look like, a lot clearer now. We were able to get the posts for the railing set this weekend. It's really starting to take shape.
  4. I am looking forward to Chris and I's movie date night next week.
  5. Umm for the first time, I think I'm going to end it on top 5 things I learned this week. I'm trying and just can't think of anything else I learned this week. Sad huh?

1 comments:

carrie said...

Maybe that's cuz you've been reaing all week!! HA!!! I have had Twilight (the book) for a few months now, but have yet to read it because I had a few others lined up before it. I'm thinkin' I need to move it to the top of my pile!