There are a lot of things that make me happy in life, but two words really bring a smile to my face - Triple Coupons! I get so excited when I see that a grocery store I like, especially Harris Teeter, is having a sale. It started yesterday and I've already been and racked up. Of course there are things that aren't really necessary, but make it worth it when the prices are so cheap. Here's a brief overview of some items I got for FREE or close to it:
- 3 bags - Mahatma White Rice - FREE
- 3 bags - Grande Tortilla Chips - FREE
- 1 - McCormick Garlic Salt - FREE
- 2 jars - Ortega Salsa - .37 cents each
- 4 boxes - Ortega Hard Taco shells - FREE
- 1 - McCormick Cinnamon Sugar - .14 cents
- 4 boxes - Mueller Macaroni - .11 cents each
- 1 - Glade Carpet Deodorizer - .24 cents
- 3 bags - Flipz Chocolate covered pretzels - .89 cents each
And a bunch more! Also, when I bought two bags of the Grande Tortilla Chips, there was a $2 off ground beef coupon. So I got 2 lbs. of ground beef for $1.50/lb. Not too shabby! If you're so lucky to have a HT, go today!

1 comments:
I went today and found NOTHING I wanted or needed or had coupons for. So disappointing! You got some great deals though!
Post a Comment