Tuesday, April 28, 2009

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. It is starting to bother me how people call me a "freak" because I become obsessed about certain things, ie Twilight and couponing. I am what I am - get over it! :)
  2. Not getting a full night's rest really catches up to you and starts to play tricks with your mind.
  3. I am LOVIN' this weather! I hope it's officially around to stay. Mother Nature -don't tease me so!
  4. I don't want to speak too soon, but everyone in our house is FINALLY healthy again!
  5. I love weddings, especially when you are truly happy from head to toe for the couple tying the knot. Jeannie and Johnny are absolutely perfect for each other and I'm so glad they have found each other.
  6. I think I want to start an herb or vegetable garden. Since our deck is really coming together, I'm getting visions of a potted herb garden on the deck. I'm so old.
  7. I'm getting sad that all my favorite shows are starting to come to a close with some of the the season finale's next week. That leaves me more time to do some reading and spend time outside though, which I am looking forward to.
  8. Chris and I have a date night this week and I am so excited. We are having dinner and a movie, with the movie being on Microsoft's bill. It can't get better than that!
  9. I've figured out what I'm getting Chris for his big 30th birthday and I'm VERY excited! It's a secret, so I can't talk about it until July!
  10. I'm feeling the need to go couponing this week - there are a lot of coupons I have that will make things FREE or very low in price. Why this makes me happy, I don't know.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are not a freak!!!! Couponing is now the "in" thing :) And I am now addicted to Twilight! I am on my third book and so excited to go to lunch so I can read some more!

Shelley said...

You are NOT a freak. Since reading your blog, I've starting using coupons. I'm not to your level yet, but I'm working up to it!! As for Twilight, I read all four books a few months ago in just a couple of days!! It's a great series :)