Happy Belated Easter everyone! We had a wonderful holiday in Hartsville with the Cassidy side of the family. It really turned out to be such a beautiful day full of the colors of spring, which make me very happy! Before church, we took advantage of the beautiful azaleas in bloom and took some pictures out in the yard.
Afterwards, we went to church, came back for a delicious Easter lunch with all the fixin's and then an egg hunt with our friends, The Stewarts. I was so excited to actually see Ethan search for eggs and put them in the basket, but got a little ahead of myself. Peyton had one up on him though because she had already been to two egg hunts so she was really racking them up. I think she had about 15 eggs in her basket when Ethan had 4! I was like - "Come on buddy! Don't let a girl beat you"! He would run and point to them and then just kept running past them! Eventually he picked up the pace and got a few more eggs. When he discovered what was actually inside the eggs, he was so excited! I think he ended up having 2 1/2 Peeps, with the one half going to Abbey when she snatched it from his hand! I figured it was ok since it's a special day! Also, when he figured out he could throw the eggs down on the patio to open them up and jelly beans went flying, he was all over them like white on rice! It was a great day and it was great to see Ethan so happy. Here's some pictures of the egg hunt.







1 comments:
Love your new family easter photo! Ethan looks so cute sitting with his little girlfriend too!
Post a Comment