Monday, April 13, 2009

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. I can read a lot faster than I ever thought I could! I have read the first two books from the Twilight Saga in a total of 2 days per book! It's easy to read when the book is so intriguing.
  2. Having a toddler that is literally off and running once you put him down on the ground is a great way of staying in shape!
  3. I love lazy Sunday afternoons, especially when you can spend it basking in the sun. What I didn't expect was to get burned from sitting in that sun!
  4. Spending a day with your hubby is one of my most favorite things to do. I surely do miss having that one on one time catching up on conversations we don't normally get to have since Ethan has come along. Of course, we love our life now, but it sure is nice to have just adult interaction without a child yelling "more more" or "what's that?" every other second.
  5. Doing yard work and planting flowers is a lot more work than I remembered it to be. The last time we actually planted anything in the yard was 4 years ago when we did in the bed in front of the house. I just finished one of the beds at the front of the driveway and it was hard work, but looks beautiful! It's still taking me a while to get up from a bending position.
  6. When you're not looking, your child can put objects into the toilet ... and then you'll find it a day later. My mom came to visit yesterday and when she went to the guest bathroom she came out with Ethan's MP3 player dripping wet! Crap
  7. It's so much fun to talk to other girlfriends about the Twilight saga! I get so excited to know their point of view - I literally could talk about it forever! I'm a freak! :) Any thoughts anyone?!?
  8. Pollen is the devil! I slowly started coughing and having mild congestion and now it's in full force. I feel like my head is going to explode at any point. Also you'd have to speak up if you're talking to me because I feel like I'm in a bubble!
  9. After reading these books from Stephanie Meyer, I am inspired to write better on my blog. No, I'm definitely not going to write some blockbuster novel series that turns into a movie (or two, and hopefully three and four), but just to add a little more umphf for the faithful readers of my blog.
  10. When the heck is Prison Break coming back on!?! I miss it so. Oh I just found out - Friday! Wahoo! It's sad the things you look forward do once you're old.

0 comments: