Thursday, March 12, 2009

I actually did it!

I didn't chicken out - I got my hair cut! Actually I would call it chopped to be exact. Rachael and I guessed about 6 inches! Whoa mama! It's quite different but growing on me. I haven't had my hair this short EVER. The last time I actually had it above my shoulders was high school I believe. But I love it! It's so refreshing and new, just in time for spring. I've posted a picture but please ignore the tired look and the little bit of dye still on my forehead she couldn't get off! :) Oh yeah, I did get a little bit of color to hide my "ahem" greys. I can't believe I'm admitting that!

11 comments:

carrie said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

Mom said...

I love it! I must admit with shorter hair I see so much of your mom in you! It looks great, and you'll be glad you have the shorter cut for Spring/Summer.

Jason, Julie, Ian, and Ivy said...

It looks great! I have to admit...you're not alone with the grays...I have gray hairs too! Eeek! We're too young to have those!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair style. You look much better, healthy and more of a mom now. I had told you many years that you needed hair cut. Glad you DID... Mother

The Burleys said...

HOW CUTE!!

Lindsay said...

I love it!!! You look great!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair cut! Its inspired me to get mine cut short haha:) Love you and hope to see you soon!

EJ & Roo said...

Your hair looks great!!!!!!

ram42oly said...

WOW!!!!....You did it....Now, you are a beautiful mother I have ever seen and known in my beloved heart....Love You....Daddy

The McDonalds said...

beautiful!!! Love it!!!!

Shelley said...

It looks great! Perfect for warmer weather.