- Ethan loves to throw things. Besides his favorite item to throw (a ball), he is throwing other items that aren't so appropriate. Some of these are books and small toys. Yeah it's adorable when he throws balls, but not other items. See #2 for how we are handling this situation.
- We are attempting at putting Ethan in time out for misbehaving. Both Chris and I were spanked as a child, but we don't want to do it to our children, so we are TRYING to do other forms of discipline. Right now, he is wiggling and fussing. We have to hold him there in the corner since he doesn't quite understand quite yet. We'll see how it works out.
- When you see that you have saved $87 on groceries and only spent $50, that's a pretty awesome feeling!
- I LOVE getting things for FREE! I've been taking the advice of some of the moms on these coupon sites and have gotten some items for pretty cheap and even FREE!
- Ethan has had his 3rd haircut in less than 3 months! I need to nickname him my little Chia Pet!
- Sometimes I love when it rains when you can get all snuggled up on the couch with a good movie and some popcorn, but this constant rain for the past 4 days is really getting on my nerves!
- Having shorter hair is so liberating and really does boost my confidence. It makes me feel sexy and refreshed! I just wish my hubby liked it as much as I do!
- I cannot get enough of the consignment sales and it's a good feeling to know I've passed that along to another friend, Amanda. She attended her first one a few weeks ago and has since been to more than I have! That says a lot! She has a girl so of course she's really racked up on the adorable outfits and toys. I have TWO more to go to and we should be set with Ethan's wardrobe for the spring and summer.
- Two more weeks until we go to the Georgia Aquarium! I am so excited and I hope Ethan has a good time. This past weekend he was just staring at the fish swimming by in a friend's aquarium in their house. Just wait until he sees a big shark swim by!
- Hopefully if the weather is good this coming weekend, we will be doing some gardening and starting back on the deck!
Monday, March 16, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think it's a hubby thing, because mine also prefers my hair long!!
Yes it's definitely a hubby thing. I love it though! Whenever I cut mine short over the summer, Chad eventually got used to it.
Post a Comment