Wow! I got such a great response from all you gals about my idea on the coupon exchange! It's so exciting and I think it will really turn out to be a great tool for all of us to save money! Yipee! I'm so excited! Here's my next idea - http://www.slickdeals.com/ has posted what the coupons will be in this Sunday's paper and you can click on the link below. If you see any that you may want, write me and if I have it or anyone else has it, we can send it to you via snail mail. I already see some that will be great when paired up with some deals going on at the grocery stores, Walgreen's and CVS. I am going to go through my coupons tonight to see what I don't need and will post those. If anyone else has coupons in their possession they don't need, let me know as well. Especially some of you gals that don't have babies and get the diaper coupons, us mommies would totally be all over those bad boys! :) Also, Lindsay P. has a Bed Bath and Beyond 20% off coupon if anyone wants it. I don't have the need and neither does she. Have fun checking out the list below. It's a lot of good coupons! Oh yeah and as a side note - I got an idea from Your Coupon Buddy to get several copies of the paper if you know there will be a lot of coupons you can use, especially if there is an awesome sale going on. That has paid off for me when I had those 5 $2 off coupons for the Gillette body wash - I got 5 for FREE because they were $2 each.
PS - Katie - that's awesome that you got so much CVS bucks! You go girl!
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=1233135

0 comments:
Post a Comment