This weekend we took a trip to see the other set of grandparents in Hartsville. We had a relaxing time, but also had a few fun activities thrown in here and there. Saturday we took Ethan to visit the circus for the first time. First of all, let me sing praises of how good of a little man he was! We were so proud of him! When I heard it was going to be 2 1/2 hours long, I immediately thought we'll be cutting it short and leaving at intermission. I was wrong! He hung in there and really watched every bit of it just hypnotized at all that was going on! I remember going to the circus when I was little, but don't really remember how much fun it is. I am amazed at what these people and animals can do! There were elephants, wiener dogs doing tricks (so cute!), Bengal tigers, acrobats, magicians, and many more! Ethan particularly liked the wiener dogs and elephants. He would just point and clap when they came out. Pop and Nana even bought him a cool circus souvenir that lights up and spins when you push a button. Ohhh he loved that thing, and still does!
Saturday night Ethan didn't sleep so well, so Sunday morning we relaxed around the house and played outside a little as well. I don't know if it's his teeth still coming in or that he's just not comfortable sleeping away from home, but we were exhausted and needed some extra R&R. Sunday afternoon after lunch (or dinner as they call it in the country), we took E and Abbey to the park. It was absolutley beautiful all weekend, but Sunday in particular was great! Abbey had a refreshing swim in the lake while Ethan played on the playground. He LOVES the slide! He kept wanting to go back up and slide back down!

1 comments:
What a blast weekend Ethan and family had! I am sure that Ethan fascinated the circus as long as he enjoyed. My girls really enjoyed the moments in the past. Looking forward to having them to GA Aquarium next month.
Mawmaw/Mother
Post a Comment