Two weekends ago we had a photo shoot on a frigid Sunday afternoon for Ethan's one year pictures. Since then I have been incredibly anxious to get them and see our cute little booger in all his glory! We all know I am not the most patient person in the world, so it was killing me to wait. Jamie emailed me Friday morning to let me know they were ready to view! Yipee! I was so excited! I must say - they turned out very well. Of course, there were a few that didn't work out like I thought they would, but the majority are wonderful! Jamie is so talented in photographing babies and children. It really takes a quick response and a lot of patience. Ethan was a trooper for as cold as it was outside. I'm sure she had to Photoshop a TON of snot and purple cheeks! He had a runny nose like a champ! Well, without much introduction - below is a link to the slide show of the pictures! Enjoy!
Monday, February 9, 2009
One Year Photo Shoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
WoW! Those turned out great! We really need to do a photo shoot like that with Ian. How far does your friend travel?
Those pictures are great! EE is such a cutie!!
Absolutely beautiful pictures! I can't believe how crystal clear blue his eyes are! Good looking family :)
These pictures are great! Your friend did an awesome job! Ethan's eyes are beautiful!
Post a Comment