- MICHAEL PHELPS SMOKIN' A DOOBIE: Overrated
Ok, I think in life we are all entitled to make a few mistakes. We're human. It's bound to happen and we all sin every single day of our lives. I just feel bad for Michael in the fact that he is being just ripped apart by the media for what he's done. If it was anyone else in the world, they wouldn't get the attention he's getting. BUT it sorta is his own bad for doing this to himself. He knows he's in the spotlight and any little mistake can cost him his career, reputation and millions of dollars! I do have to agree with Kellogg's for not renewing their contract with him because they want to uphold a positive image. I was undecided on this topic for a while, but I think we should cut the boy some slack. How bad must he be feeling right now? - TWITTER: Overrated
I know a few of my friends do this so I'm sorry if I make you feel bad! :) I just don't get it. Why would you want to tell everyone that you're at the grocery store or in the midst of giving birth (one celebrity did this). I know some people may want to know if you're traveling or a loved one is having surgery and you want to know important updates, but if you're commenting on everyday happenings, it's just plain silly. - STIMULUS BILL: Overrated
Ok so all my topics are overrated - I'm really not a negative person! :) I would think every American can agree with me on this one. Sure, I'd love a big fat check right now, but is it really what America needs to get back on our feet? Maybe I'd think it was underrated if I had lost my job and was in desperate need of money like so many people out there right now. I should really count my blessings, and believe me, I certainly do. I just don't think this is the answer. I am definitely not the most political person out there so my opinions are not supported by any facts or a wealth of knowledge on the subject, but isn't the purpose of this to boost the economy? I just think everyone is either going to pay off outstanding bills so they don't lose their house or car. Or they'll hoard it all in savings. That's probably what we're going to do. Any opinions on the subject?
Friday, February 6, 2009
Overrated, Underrated
Posted by The Cassidys at 10:47 AM
Labels: overrated, underrated
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment