Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Coupon Buddy

In my quest to save a few bucks every month, I have come across an amazing website called Your Coupon Buddy. It's ran my a woman who is a mother and coupon saving goddess! She posts everyday about items on sale at local stores (she apparently does not live in the Carolinas), provides printable coupons and gives advice on how she saves money. I've provided a link to her Couponing 101 which is very helpful. If you haven't checked the website out yet, don't miss out and bookmark it. I guarantee you will become just as obsessed with clipping and using coupons as I have! Happy Savings!

http://www.yourcouponbuddy.com/2008/07/summer-reading-free-books.html

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

thanks for the website!! i also go to www.moneysavingmom.com (even though I'm not a mom). she doesn't live here but she goes through the CVS, Walgreens and Rite-Aid weekly ads and matches up coupons to the specials.