GoldFISH that is! After looking at a new coupon website www.moneysavingmom.com recommended to me from Lindsey (Thanks girl!) I stumbled upon an awesome deal. Ethan LOVES Goldfish like any other toddler and they are $2.00 or higher a bag. I've had two $1.50 off 3 bags coupon for a week or so and was just waiting to see if a deal was coming in the stores. I saw on this website that Target had dropped their prices on all Goldfish to $1.66 (I only found $1.79) a bag. Plus, the website gave me a site I could go and print off as many $1.00 off coupons that I wanted. So here's what I got:
6 bags of Goldfish at $1.79 / bag = $10.74 RETAIL
- 2 $1.50 OFF coupons
- 6 $1.00 OFF coupons
TOTAL = $1.74 = .29 cents a BAG!!!
- 2 $1.50 OFF coupons
- 6 $1.00 OFF coupons
TOTAL = $1.74 = .29 cents a BAG!!!
I was pumped after I got my total! You can't beat that, unless of course it was FREE! Then the savings doesn't stop there. Can you tell I am obsessed with coupons now!? Target also had 2/$7.00 Johnson & Johnson Body Wash in 15 oz. bottles. I LOVE the Sleepy Time bath gel that comes in the purple bottle that smells like lavender. At least Ethan's too young to mind going around smelling like a girl! :) Plus I had a coupon I printed off the Johnson & Johnson website for $2.00 off 2 bottles. So I got them both for $2.50 each which is cheaper than Wal-Mart. Plus they had a special bottle of the normal body wash in yellow for $2.99 for a 20 oz. I had 2 $1.00 off coupons so I got that for .99 cents! Now I'm set on body wash for E for the rest of the year! Babies don't bathe as much as us old folk do! Now my next challenge is to find a sale that I've got all the coupons to make it a FREE item! I'll really be floating on cloud nine! HAPPY SAVINGS!

2 comments:
AWESOME!!! So glad you found that website helpful!! and that you got goldfish so cheap :) my sister and i used to do the CVS and Walgreen deals and got so much stuff free or made money on(sometimes still do but the deals aren't as good). i am set on soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes and all the necessities, for a good long time. i'll keep an eye out for baby stuff or if i see any good deals. do you have a bloom up there? they do triple coupons once a month! i got $49 worth of groceries for $9.50 this past weekend!!
oh, and you need to check out slickdeals.net. go to forums and drugstore/grocery and you can find good deals sometimes.
Post a Comment