Our little man is 14 months old today! Like I say every month, time flies fast! Here's what's going on in his tiny little world:
- Saying about the same amount of words, but he now is starting to recognize them more in books, outside or on TV. He loves to say B words like ball, bird, book and bye-bye. He also loves saying uh-oh when he drops something, or even throws it. I tell him - "No EE - that's not uh-oh if you MEANT to do it!" :)
- We're still working on body parts and signs but he hasn't really come around yet. He's signed a few words but nothing consistent. I know he will one day and I'm sure it will be an explosion!
- He loves being outside and throwing Abbey's ball for her. He's going to love spring when it finally comes around.
- He still loves books. He'd much rather "read" books than play with toys. That's a good thing! I think I've read Dr. Suess so much my tongue is in knots.
- He's growing like a weed! I swear just last week his 12 month clothes were still fitting him just fine and the 12-18 months were still too big. I put a 12 month PJ set on him last night that were high waters and also a one piece outfit today that I'm sure all the other kids made fun of him for. Poor kid! When I picked him up today the hem of his pants were all the way up to his knees. I just had to laugh! :) He laughed too, but he didn't know what I was laughing at.
- He loves to give kisses - but open mouth. Why do babies do that? Anyone know? It's not like we teach them to do it that way. It's just so darn cute though so I'm not going to complain.

0 comments:
Post a Comment