Monday, February 23, 2009

Get Your Ethan Fix

I bought this ADORABLE sweater from a consignment sale last year and Ethan hasn't been able to really wear it that much. So, I dressed him in it on Friday even though he was just going to daycare. Who cares? He was cute wasn't he? That's all that's important!





This was taken today. When we come home on the days I pick him up, we always let Abbey out to potty then when she comes in we give her treats. I am becoming my sister. She always gives all the dogs treats for going to the bathroom. We told her her kids are going to be fat because she'll keep giving them treats as rewards for doing EVERYTHING right! :) Ethan loves Abbey so much and especially giving her treats. He just gets a kick out of it!


1 comments:

The McDonalds said...

ok so I watched the video 3 times.. I love it!!